Now Mercedes has presented the all new GLS and GLE Coupé at the Frankfurt Motor Show.
There are several new options:
-Multibeam LED headlights
-48 Volt eABC (AirBodyControl with active curve technology)
-massage seats with 8 different programs at the first row
- fully electric adjustable second seating row
- optional 3rd row available (only GLS and GLE SUV)
- two 12.3 inch MBUX displays
- Energizing coach combined with Garmin wearables
- big trunk up to 2.055 liters
The GLS is always online. You can talk to it like to your Apple Siri system. By saying "Hey Mercedes" you are activating the MBUX assistant. The GLS then ask back "How can I help you". If you are saying "I am hungry" the system searches restaurants and you get the results on the 12,3 inch display. After you have chosen the restaurant the navigation starts to this new destination.
More details on the Mercedes GLS page.
More details on the Mercedes GLE page.